9.26.2009

looks like we're in business!

We sold the Lego spindle.  Nick was just curious if anyone would be interested.  I posted it on Ravelry in the middle of the night (because that's when I get the most done!) and by 11 am the next day - it was sold to fiberfreek in California!

We were super nervous about it - not knowing how well it would hold up in shipping, how well it would hold up to other people's spinning habits and expectations, just nervous!  Well what a waste of energy!

Here's the feedback I just received:



re: leggo spindle
Sent at 3:58 PM Today
I am so hooked! Love this spindle!!!!! Would you be able to do a wholesale price? If so, what would your minimum order be???
When I do order, is it possible to get a slightly larger hook?????
Thanks!
Jamie
BTW the yarn is made up of several co-workers who wouldn’t ordinarily give a hoot about spinning etc.!! The spindle was too much!! They had to have a spin!!!! It spins so smooth, long and with VERY little back spin! perfect for teaching I think!!!!




His LYS is interested in carrying a truly unique spindle, and ours may be chosen!  I'm not holding my breath, but I am staying optimistic!  All things come in threes - so we've got the house, the spindle business... and??
(a bunny! please let it be a bunny!)


2 comments:

  1. Are you going to become famous? LOL! I want your autograph now before I have to stand in line for it! Hugs!
    Bethany (yarnorgy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome! Good luck! As for the bunny... only if it's angora.

    ReplyDelete